Monday, November 30, 2009

39. IRS Fraud

On September 24, I started a blog which was severely critical of the Obama / Democrat health care plan (DeathPill.Blogspot.com ).

On the day after Thanksgiving, I received a certified letter from the IRS informing me that I owe $227,741 for the year 1978.  This figure comprises $107,992 in interest and $120,749 in taxes.

The letter threatened to levy my assets if I did not pay up.

This letter from the IRS is false and fraudulent.  I do not owe $120,749 in taxes for the year 1978.

That amount is approximately three times my total income for the year in question.

The IRS Code has no provision for assessing a tax of 300% of a taxpayer's total gross income for the year 1978.

The IRS letter is false and fraudulent on its face  It is an attempt to extort money that I do not owe.

SUMMARY

I assert:

--  I do not owe $120,749 for the year 1978.

--  The tax alleged is approximately three times my total grosss income for 1978.

--  The IRS Code has no provision allowing assessment of $120,749 income tax for 1978 on my income.

--  The IRS cannot prove that I owe $120,749 in income taxes for 1978.

--  The IRS has falsified my "tax liability" for 1978.

--  The "interest" assessed on the basis of this erroneous tax is inherently incorrect.

--  This IRS letter is an unlawful attempt to extort money from me which I do not owe.

--  There may be RICO activity involved here.

--  In view of the false and fraudulent nature of the assessment and the demand for payment, the IRS should abate this "tax and interest".

EVIDENCE
IRS Letter


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)